Wedding Planning Tips from the Pros!
- Set your budget with money that you already have in a bank account. No one, under any circumstance, should go into debt for a wedding. Best case scenario, spend less than you have budgeted.
- Start planning as early as possible. Venues and service providers are booked earlier and earlier each year. In order to ensure you get exactly what you want, start early. It gives you plenty of time to investigate other options if your first choice does not work out.
- Send early notice and save the date announcements. Your invitees won’t want to miss your big day, but with very busy schedules advance notice is not a luxury – it’s required. Invite people well in advance.
- Be organized. In order to avoid feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks ahead of you, stay organized. Make an action plan by week of what you are going to do, and keep track of your progress. This will help you to keep your thoughts and plans in order.
- Look at the season. The time of year can inspire many ideas for your wedding, from what you wear to your table decorations. Your wedding month will also offer a variety of seasonal flowers, which can inspire your color scheme.
Experience award-winning Cruiseport Gloucester!
Cruiseport Gloucester is a luxurious venue for your next momentous celebration. The exceptional staff and professional event planners are ready to create the party that will leave you and your guests with memories for a lifetime. Cruiseport Gloucester will make the romantic oceanfront wedding you have always dreamed of a reality.
Award-winning Tesoro Boston
BONS Wedding Awards Editors’ Choice Winner – Rings 2016
BONS Wedding Awards Readers’ Choice Winner – Rings 2017
Wicked Local Readers’ Choice Winner for Best Jewelry Store Middleton 2016!
BONS Awards Readers’ Choice Best Jeweler 2012
Teresa’s Function Facilities
Teresa’s at Thomson Country Club in North Reading offers functions for bridal parties of up to 200 guests indoors, and at the outside pavilion for 250 to 300 guests.
Teresa’s at Hillview Country Club North Reading accommodates groups from 30 to 350 in a GORGEOUS setting!
Teresa’s Middleton functions hosts parties and weddings from 25 to 170 persons in style!
Visit www.TeresasEatery.com for details.
Jay Foss Music
“You and I want the same thing…for your wedding to be a one-of-a-kind, monumental bash. Together, we can make that happen” – Jay Foss Music