We're giving away a pair of Red Sox tickets every week.
How to win?
Listen every week between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Hear our "Sox in the City Sounder"
Call 1-800-370-1049 when you hear it
Be the 10th caller and you win!
Brought to you by Northeastern Fence
Sox in the City Contest Rules
- One pair of Red Sox tickets (2 tickets) will be given away to a new winning listener each week beginning Monday, April 13, 2015.
- To win the Sox in the City giveaway at North Shore 104.9, the contestant must be the 10th caller to the North Shore 104.9 Contest Line (1-800) 370-1049) after hearing the Sox in the City “Sounder” on air. (clips of the Sox in the City "Sounder" heard in on-air promos, emails, website do not count).
- The Sox in the City “Sounder” will be played only once each Friday afternoon between the hours of 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- The prize, one pair of Red Sox tickets, is for an unspecified game and for unspecified seats. The prize may not be negotiated or traded for another prize or redeemed for cash. Rain date or game date change tickets are the responsibility of the winner.
- Tickets not picked up before game date will not be issued for a later date.
- Individuals are only eligible to win once per year.
- Conditions/Restrictions. North Shore 104.9 is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mobile phone systems or land line telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching North Shore 104.9. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of North Shore 104.9 are final.
- Dates and contest rules are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of North Shore 104.9.
- All other General Contest Rules apply. See complete contest rules online at www.northshore1049.com